CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

request

I'm looking for recipes and ideas for the following:

- stuff to put in pita bread that is not hummus or cucumbers
- what to do with corn tortillas that's not chicken enchiladas
- salad wraps
- pasta salad. I have 3 pasta salad recipes (including the one I just posted) and since we eat it all summer, I'd like to get more variety there.
- any thoughts on making my own baby food. I'm good to go with fruit purees, but don't know even where to start with anything else.

Thanks!!

1 comments:

April said...

I like to marinate pork in a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice, with garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Grill or bake the pork, then cube. In the pita put the pork, feta cheese, tomatoes, onion, and cucumbers (or not). The sauce I use is a Greek cucumber sauce made from plain yogurt, shredded cucumber, dill weed, and salt--I'm sure that you could use mayo if you want. It's like a Greek Gyro............