CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grandma's Pancakes! Yummy!

This is a recipe I got from my Grandma, Marilyn Witt, when she was visiting me in Hawaii. We were trying to decide what to make for breakfast one morning, and we had decided on pancakes, but I went to my cupboard to pull out my trusty Krusteaz pancake mix but I was all out. So, my Grandma says, what do you need that for, I'll just make them from scratch. So, just about as quick as I could make my Krusteaz mix she whips up this homemade batter and they were phenomenal. My Grandma had twelve kids, so she's made quite a few pancakes from this recipe. The best thing about it is that you can make them with whole wheat or white flour and either way they taste great and are super easy.

Pancakes:

1 1/4 c. flour
1 Tbls. baking powder
1 Tbls. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 c. milk
1 egg
2 Tbls. oil

1 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Yay! Kaelene - I'm so glad you posted this. Can't wait to try it out. : )