CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Help!!!!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but cooking healthy isn't always easy. Whenever I make a dish that is full of butter and creamed soups and sour cream, I seem to get a lot of praise from my family, but a healthy dish is rarely commented on. This blog is my effort to find dishes that are healthy and delicious. I am trying to cut fat (obviously) and am interested in finding meatless dishes that still taste great. Each week I will keep a record of what we ate and if it worked or didn't. Please add any suggestions that you may have or recipes that you have tried.

1 comments:

The Huguelys said...

What a great blog idea. I can't wait to try your recipes. I was just talking to my sister in law last weekend about good easy recipes she has for her family (they have 4 girls, ages 2-12 years old). I get so overwhelmed by cookbooks, so I love to use recipes from other people that I know are going to be easy to prepare and that my kids will eat (and that are healthy for them).